Wednesday, October 16, 2013

no contact with Albania

















Words:  155
            Runs lately have been great. I push, push, push. Today I cut it a bit short because it began to rain more strongly.  I haven't found a decent place to sprint, though. I haven't even done the mid-run sprint lately.
The thing is that I don't much think about the run. I have too many other things on my mind. But the great part is that those other things on my mind are pleasant topics. I'm thinking about the next class, about my trip to Iowa at the end of December, about the two people from Storm Lake who are visiting my friend, Bill. 


The troublesome thing about life right now is the fact that I haven't been able to talk to the boys lately. For the last several days, all of their phones have been 'busy' (or the connection simply won't go through) and we haven't been online at the same time.  Even though they are two hours behind me, I rarely get home before they go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment