Friday, October 4, 2013

govt shutdown














Words:  218
2 Oct
            I enjoyed a lesson on Wednesday that took place at a company about 100 meters from my apartment. When I came home, I ran for 32 minutes and did 3 sets of 11 pull-ups. My arms are unaccustomed to pull-ups.
During the run, I found a second hand store. Unfortunately, they didn't have any gloves. I may have to buy some NEW ones-what a tragedy!  I lost one of my favorite purple fleece gloves during the marathon. 
                   
Now I have some peanut butter to eat. Something I would have liked during the days before the run. A friend just came back from the states. He brought me two jars. The problem was that he had to put one jar in his carry-on luggage. As he went thru security, they confiscated it!!! Has anyone ever heard that PEANUT BUTTER is on the list of stuff that you are not supposed to take on a plane?!?  And the jar was only 12 ounces!  I heard last year that they were allowing small KNIVES on planes—and they took 12 ounces of peanut butter?!? Ridiculous! 

4 Oct
            I’m running quickly and efficiently now.  I wonder if anyone I know is out of work because of the government shut down.  I wonder if anyone else in other countries cares.  Here, they don’t. 

           


No comments:

Post a Comment