Monday, March 16, 2015

broken 6 flight record

Date
Place of run
Duration (min)
Push-ups
6 flights
Start time
7 Mar
Around Rr. Kavaja
28
25,25
27.74
10:45




Date
Place of run
Duration (min)
Pull-ups
Classic Sprint
Start time
14 Mar
Artificial lake
41
7,11,15,11,7
58.76
7:11




            I did a bit of resting this week.  Resting from running that is.  I was working at another school while taking the boys to school and getting back to the apartment in time to read them a story as they lay in bed. 
            On the 7th, I did a bit of jogging before going to a student’s birthday party.  I smashed the record for the 6 flights up to the office. The fastest before last week was 30.97.  I achieved a time more than 3 seconds faster!  This was partially due to running a short distance beforehand (25 minutes) and partially due to the fact that I hadn’t been running as much.
            The boys and I spent this week together.  Oskar was always in bed by the time I got home, but I enjoyed reading the 5th Harry Potter book to he and Maxim. 

            On the 14th, I ran a ran near the apartment, including the classic sprint.  The time was so poor, it looks like a good time at the long sprint downhill.  I played Ultimate Frisbee on Sunday afternoon—that was my exercise on that day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment