Tuesday, March 29, 2016

leg pain

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Classic Sprint
Start time
26 Mar
Park
29
1:10.38
8:30


                So I’m not running at Don Bosco anymore, I’m back to the park near my apartment. It’s the location of the classic sprint that I first ran 6 years ago. As you can see by careful observation of the statistics that are part of this blog, the results painted by the classic sprint are inconsistent at best, but mostly a sad.
I can’t seem to get my legs to move easily. If a person had me on a closed circuit camera, and they were filming my walking it would seem that I was performing satisfactorily.  But running is a different story. 

                There is some good news on the horizon, though. The physical therapist who I met last fall is starting work again. She lengthened her hours a bit so that she could see me on Monday. She had planned to work only in the morning, but when I told her that I work until 12:00, she allowed me to come in at 12:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment