Monday, September 30, 2013

It's getting colder already












Words:  181
            I ran pretty fast these two days, especially today.  My post-marathon stiffness/soreness has disappeared. I had a great weekend, on Friday evening, I cleaned out by billfold buying a present for the boys. On Sunday night, my billfold contained a bunch of money.
            Moscow is getting very cold.  There was a rumor that snow was forecast for this week.  It’s nearly cold enough.  It’s 1 degree out there now, as it was both of the last two mornings, but the latest forecast has it getting to 8 degrees on the 9th of October.  I got my black ‘leather’ jacket from last year’s apartment.  It was in a bag of clothes that were supposed to be given away.  It was in there because my friend said I  looked like a migrant farm worker in it.  The leather, or whatever is supposed to be leather, is cracked and peeling away.  In actuality, the coat is still very warm and looking fine.  The body guards that pick me up at the metro and  take me to my wealthy student’s house told me it looks fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment