Sunday, March 30, 2014

dogs on the bus

Date
Celsius °
(C*9/5)+32=F
Place of run
Duration (min)
start time
One inside loop
9 flights (sec)
weather
30 Mar
≈ -2
Nizhenskaya,Moscow, Russia
≈ 29
07:42
1:19.99
34.73
sunny

Words:  115

A great run today!   The problem is that I am too far from the center of the city.  I wrote to the agent.  Maybe she can do something. 

My two favorite breeds of dog.  These puppies were on the bus. An Australian Blue Healer has her head on the neck of her best friend, a Bernese Mountain Dog. The owner did not want me to pet the beauties, so I made do with meeting their eyes and laughing with them.  I made the bus ride go so fast, I nearly missed my stop.




A Russian guy saw a dog in a lake that was covered by ice.  Here’s a video of him swimming out to rescue that dog.  Wow!  What dedication!  The dog ran to a vegetable shop nearby, then the rescuer adopted the dog and named him Rex.



No comments:

Post a Comment