Monday, April 28, 2014

Steve Chisholm

So I haven’t been writing much lately because I’ve had computer problems.  On Sunday night, I ran a good amount at jogging pace.  Then I came around for the one-loop sprint and my hips, and knees were telling me not to stress.  So I didn’t.  Didn’t even sprint up the stairs. 


I sometimes get the feeling that people are sick of me writing how great it is that I can run at full speed.  Well, I’m going to continue with such information, because I still can’t do it ALL the time.

I was looking through Facebook this morning and I started to read some stuff about a guy who was on a ladder, and got a call from someone, and he never called back, and he felt bad to miss the opportunity, etc.  Then he thanked Steve Chisholm for the inspiration.  What?  Then I kept reading and they were talking about Steve in the past tense.  What?!?  I worked with Steve two years ago on an organic farm near Emmetsburg.  Last week, I got an invitation from Steve to ‘like’ the farm where he was working in eastern Iowa. Then I heard the upcoming news on Marketplace that April was poetry month.  I remembered ‘Poem in your Pocket Day” at Soper Farms on April 27, 2012.  Steve read the first poem.  He was a great guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment