Thursday, December 3, 2015

swimming with the boy


Date
Place of exercise
Duration
One lap
Start time
4 Dec
Nobis Pool
32 min
52.11
06:30

          Joined the swim team in the pool again today.  It was great to swim beside Maxim. He really swims strongly. I had to push it in order to keep up with him.  I was greatly tired. I say ‘greatly’ because of the super exhilaration that comes from making yourself physically tired. 


          My muscles today were also not hurting as much as recently.  I have the feeling that I may have turned a corner as far as muscle pain. Though my shoulders call out their discomfort at certain stages of movement, both shoulders are just about equally painful. This means that the right shoulder, which has been had sharp pain, as well as aching pain, might possibly be finished giving me trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment