Thursday, September 8, 2016

.03

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Classic sprint
Dam Sprint
Pull-ups
Start time
8 Sept
Tirana
47
50.67
1:38.56
5,7,9
07:05

                I thought I was running well today, and I was. I ran the dam sprint in only 3 one-hundredths of a second slower than my record. Then, when I finished the classic sprint, and saw that I was close to 50 seconds, and I was thrilled.
But now I see that last spring, I was getting sub-50 seconds regularly.  Anyway, the body is working well.

                I was out there early enough to see a heap of other people. I even was so bold to ask another runner about a possible running arrangement. I would love to have a running partner. And as bonus, this person is from Ukraine, so we will be able to speak Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment