Monday, July 25, 2016

Fastest result of all time, and a symbol of failure

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Dewey sprint U
Dewey sprint D
Start time
25 July
Johnston
45
1:00.55 up
56.52
07:15

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Dewey sprint U
Start time
24 July
Johnston
37
57.45
08:17

                I have the feeling that the Dewey Sprint in one direction is ever so slightly in an upgrade fashion. I’m not sure about this. I have begun to experiment with running the sprint during the first part of my run. 
I performed the run UP this morning, and to my dismay, the time was more than a minute. I was telling my niece about it last night, and I said that when I don’t finish in under a minute, it bums me out—even though it’s really not that big a deal. But today, after making such a claim only the night before, I faced such a problem.   
                So, rather than be bummed out all day, I jogged around a bit to let my body calm itself and recover from the great exertion. Then I ran the sprint another time. I ran the DOWN sprint the second time and finished with my fastest result of all time. Yahoo!  Oh, wait, that is a symbol of failure. Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment