Saturday, June 16, 2012

RAGBRAI




Ran with the boys again today.  The time is pretty much a mystery because we stopped a few times to play on swing sets or play on slides.  We also went over to my co-workers house to visit her rabbit.  She was not there, we found the rabbit UNDER his hutch twitching his nose.
One interesting this about today is that I beat my record for the ¼ mile--.19% faster.  (I figured the percentage for the final sprint record incorrectly.  I should be .05% instead of .0005% It may be a laughable ‘record’ for those who can really run, but I’m satisfied with it.  I remembered to run on my toes from the beginning.  That may be the difference.
We were putting up the trampoline and we needed to get some bolts.  Oskar said, “We can ride our bikes, can’t we?”
At first I said we needed to drive because we were going to the grocery store, too.  Then I figured that we could put stuff in the bike bags, so we did ride.  As we entered the street, Oskar asked rhetorically, “Don’t you understand that I love to ride my bike?  That’s why I am so excited about RAGBRAI.”  I’m thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment