Tuesday, May 19, 2015

beauty


Date
Place of run
Push-ups
Pull-ups
6 flights
1-minute sprints
Duration (min)
Start time
16 May
By the lake
25,25,25,25
1,2
32.68
1
67
12:25

Date
Place of run
Push-ups
Pull-ups
4 flights
1-minute sprints
Duration (min)
Start time
19 May
Ring road to M. Teresa to old apartment
25,25
2
19.68
1
51
7:27

  
16 May
                Biked to the lake today. Great run around there. What’s more, a potential new student called while I was running and we set up a meeting.  I asked, “Well, if you won’t be bothered when I’m all sweaty, we can do it now.”  Worked out well.
                Ended the day throwing the frisbee around, eating at a fish restaurant, and watching Ishtar with a buddy.  What could be better?
19 May 
                Beautiful feelings this morning!  I ran to Mother Teresa Square and up and down the steps, and then to a photo place.  I didn’t truly think they would be open, but I thought I’d try.  I need a passport picture in order to make a badge for the pool.
                Yeah, whatever.  There is a lot going on, and a lot of things to think about.
                I put my fruit on top of the first flight of stairs again and ran up to the apartment.  Made it in 19.68.  Not long ago, I would have been super-thrilled to make a sub-20 second effort. I’m thrilled, but now the bar is set a bit higher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment