Wednesday, June 5, 2013

jumping cat








Words  185; 2-minute cat video
            Yesterday, I couldn’t have decided that I needed to run 45 one-hundredths of a second slower in order to extend the streak.  Today, I couldn’t have consciously ran 3 one-hundredths of a second faster. It’s the randomness of the result that amazes me how I can achieve such a consistent result.
            I made my goal of a finish between 60 and 61 seconds by that skin of my teeth.  I won’t be able to create such a streak because I am going to St. Petersburg on Friday.  I’ll run there, and next week is my last in Moscow. 
            There was quite a bit of distraction today…not the least of which was a young girl on her scooter failing to look where she was going, nearly stumbling directly into my path.  I really would have hated to see smashed little girl all over the side walk—I wonder what the gremlin dog would have looked like if I had somehow pulled it to the ground.  http://runner12345.blogspot.ru/2013/04/the-flying-gremlin.html


Here is a video of Tima, the cat:



No comments:

Post a Comment