Friday, September 5, 2014

New record, the ruble rebounds

Date
Place
Duration (min)
One lap around park
Sets of 11 pull-ups 
dips
12 flights
Time
5 Sep
Moscow, Sukharevskaya
35
54.82
4
11
49.16
08:50

     Another BEAUTIFUL day!  The weather was absolutely perfect today, and my results show it.  A half dozen quick jogs around the park with some pull-ups mixed in, then a jog to along the street and back to the park.  As I flew off on the sprint, I decided that if I meet or surpass my goal of 55 seconds, I would not have to run a second sprint. 
I did!!!  with 18 one-hundredths of a second to spare.   


 


     As I was leaving the park, I saw that there was a woman coming out to change the exchange rates for the Ruble to dollar and Euro.  The rates went down a smidgin today.  This means the ruble gained a small amount of value.  It has been loosing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment