Sunday, May 12, 2013

cut short








Words 132
            When out today, then I realized that if I ran today, AND tomorrow, that would mean three days in a row.  If I DIDN’T run tomorrow, that would mean three days of rest in a row.  I didn’t want either, so I came back in. 
To the unseasoned reader of this blog, the details above will look like I did as much exercise as usual.  Not true.  The sixteenth flight of stairs were tough, though.
            I’m trying to rest a bit.  And I’m trying to eat some more food.  On Tuesday, I should learn the details of the ‘marathon’ that is supposed to take place on Saturday, the 18th
            The amount of daylight here is fabulous.  I am amazed that at 10:00, I can still see all the buildings in the courtyard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment