Saturday, May 11, 2013

thin, food, walking screwy app






Words 240; 3 pictures
            I walked my customary route today.  My running app says that I covered 10 miles today rather than the normal 5 or so.  I’ve had suspicions that the computer is not totalling things properly, but now I know.  If anyone out there has any ideas about a good running app, please let me know.  Someone told me that the Nike running app is works well,
but I am philosophically opposed to anything made by Nike because of their ubiquitous nature and the manner in which they seem to be taking over the world of sports.  I can hear you all laughing at the ‘David against Goliath” situation I’m in, but I will try.  In addition, I am still waiting for them to pay me royalties owed to me for the ‘Just Do It’ campaign; I used that phrase long before they did. 

            I am going to consciously start to eat more food.  I was taking a picture of myself taking a nap, while Tima, that cat, was laying beside me, very sweetly.  I saw that my body looks a bit thin.
            Here’s a picture of the food I’ve been eating.


Here is buckwheat with carrots, beets, and canned fish.

More buckwheat with cabbage, peas, beets, fish.  I often cut up sweet peppers, but I decided that fresh peppers taste so good that I’d rather make salad instead of cooking the things.

    Here is some oatmeal with a heap of bananas.



 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment