Friday, September 20, 2013

Exercise...it cures all ills







Words: 156
            Both of these days, I ran around my new neighborhood and I finished at a local grocery store to get supplies.  Muscles are still somewhat sore, but it is nice to run so short. 
            One day, I heard a podcast from Slate about the craze for ‘Insane Fitness’ that is apparently running amok in the USA these days. 
The radio hosts are a couple of young women, who sound very young, use childish expressions and voices, and very nearly made me run for the hills.  Once you get past their silliness, the content of the podcast is good.  At least it is good from my POV because their findings and guests say things that I agree with.
            The take away is that exercise can help you out in all aspects of your life.  This was exactly the conclusion I realized in Minnesota while running with my nephew.  http://runner12345.blogspot.ru/2013/08/minnesota.html

Here is the link to the podcast:



No comments:

Post a Comment