Tuesday, September 10, 2013

slow, peaked early






Words: 155

Probably my slowest, most uncomfortable run. During this run I did the prescribed “pace work”.  I ran  one-minute sprints, quickly, with 2-minute slower jogs in between.  I was quite winded when I finished. So such work must make me work a little bit. 

            As far as the cough goes, last night, I slept well for about 2 hours, woke up to a persistent hack, and then made myself a cup of tea.  After an hour, I went back to bed and slept for two more hours.  Considering my perpetual trouble sleeping, it was a good night.  I’m feeling pretty well.  There often is some unpleasant (especially for those with ear shot) some dry coughing, but I will persevere.
    I think if I could've run the race a week ago, I'd have been better off. 

The last mile was so slow because by this time, I was walking during the cool down phase.

10-Sep
1
08:30
2
08:02
3
08:35
4
10:00
08:48


No comments:

Post a Comment