Thursday, October 23, 2014

running in the no rain

Date
Place
Duration 
Long sprint (downhill)
Pull-ups
Up four flights
Time
23 Oct
Toward M. Teresa Square
32 min
58.97
13
22.47
07:29


     A bit gloomy today.  Last night, the rain began and was torrential.  One of my students came in with his lower legs completely covered with water.  He said that the rain had come down hard for about 10 minutes, but of course, immediately when he arrived at the building, the rain stopped.  

     When I went to sleep, the forecast was for rain in the morning.  Every hour was 60% to 70% chance of rain.  When I woke, however, it was not raining so I went out.  It was a great morning, no rain and no troubles with the knees.  

     I broke the 1-minute mark on the final sprint, earning the right NOT to do another sprint.  I finished with a jog around the area to make the total time longer than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment