Friday, November 16, 2012

car talk, music sample










A quick, no frills run today.  I have 4 lessons in 4 different places today.  Amazing that 1 week ago, I had one lesson on Fridays.
During the run, Car Talk—Zue called from San Francisco called.  Click or Clack said, “I thought the zoo was in San Diego.”  Very funny.

Zue said her name is Sanskrit in origin and means “beauty in the eye of the beholder”.  Click or Clack asked, “Are all Sanskrit names like that?  I mean do any of them mean, ‘As ugly as a dump truck?’”  I laughed out loud.  The people waiting at the bus stop probably thought I was nuts.  Not only was I wearing shorts in the middle of November in Moscow, but I was laughing like a moron.

   A few days ago, I wrote about the music that I listen to get my blood moving.  It turns out that I have had to make a movie with the music as added video in order to put it in this blog.  

Here is a sample of Toby Keith and Romantics:




Go here to read about how the music makes me smile:


No comments:

Post a Comment