Saturday, April 27, 2013

9 degrees! Yahoo!







Words 141
            Ah, ha!!!  Zeros again!  I was allowed, by my own rules, to run up  only 6 flights of stairs again today.  Even though I sprinted 3 tenths of a second faster than yesterday, I was LESS out of breath and worn out.  I think because I began the sprint today in a bit less than full speed.  I was simply running at probably 95%.
Thus, I had some to pour on at the end. 
            The greatest thing about today’s run was that I did it before it began to rain.  It’s been raining all day and into the night…quite hard, too.
            After I finished, I went to the nearest grocery store and bought a bunch of vegetables—pomelo, four sweet peppers, 4 apples, a can of black olives and some canned fish.  When I got home, I cooked some rice with peppers, dried apricots, olives and fish.  It’s my typical daily meal.
            I ran the 6 flights quite slowly because I was carrying everything in my nylon bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment