Monday, December 23, 2013

no one here to teach...







Words:  159

            It was snowy today.  The first time I have run in such weather.  My glasses kept getting covered with flakes and water, etc.  I ran down to dynamic meditation again.  This time, though, for the first hour, we did what they call ‘Stop Dance.’ 
I’m sure they describe it ad nauseam, but it boils down to simply dancing for 10 minutes, or so, and then the music stops. No warning. It’s quite simple. After 2-3 minutes, music starts again.

            I was worried that by taking two weeks off to visit the States in December and Janurary, I would be losing a lot of money. As it turns out, though, many people here are going to be taking time off, too.  It is starting already.  Many people are canceling their classes…so I don’t have a class to teach, and therefore, don’t make any money.  While I’m gone, maybe there would not have been many classes to teach anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment