Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sub 20-seconds!!!

Date
Place of run
Duration
Long Sprint Uphill
Push-ups
Pull-ups
Long Sprint Downhill
4 Flights
Start time
6-Jan
Rruga Kavaja
34
1:07.81
25,25
15,15
58.04
19.85
8:21


            Wahoo!!!   I broke the 20-second mark for the four flights up to my apartment. It was a perfect storm today as my legs were doing well, I didn’t have anything in my arms, and I left my iPhone in my pocket. Therefore, there was absolute freedom of hand movement.  I didn’t pass anyone on the steps, so my concentration was firmly on pumping the legs and throwing the arms with enthusiasm. 


          During the last few days, I have run over to the steps in front of ‘the university’ and completed a small amount of stair work.  I put the university in quotes because people call it ‘the university’ even though there are scads of universities all over town.  This is the one closest to the prime minister’s office, right off of Mother Theresa Square.  It’s the place where they have concerts at times, where the political parties like to have the biggest rally before an election, this is where the Schengen visa celebration started, and where the pope gave mass last fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment