Monday, December 10, 2012

Lady Antebellum










135 words, 2:45 music clip
An easy run to the old sprint route on Rokossovskovo.  Great music from Lady Antebellum in my ears.  The only detraction was the ice and snow on the sidewalk.  I have completely eliminated 1-minute sprints from the regime because of patches of ice popping up unexpectedly.
I remember the days when breaking 1:05 for the sprint was an accomplishment.  I thought today as I was running that I was going to have a terrible result.
I did only 7 dips, for one, because my arms had not rested much from the pull-ups, but also because my hands were quickly turning to ice as they gripped the cold, hard steel of the bar.  I had taken my gloves off because I don’t like the feeling of slippage that comes with the gloves. We make choices every day.

Here are bits of four Lady Antebellum songs (2:45):



No comments:

Post a Comment