Tuesday, August 6, 2013

sub minute Dewey Sprint



Words 166
            My left foot hurts for some reason.   Only when I step on it, so if I’m sitting, I feel nothing. This pain is the reason I didn’t run much today.  I ran the Dewey Sprint.  I must have had a huge amount of extra energy because I didn’t feel like I was running very fast.  The ‘legs in concrete’ attitude came over me strongly about half way.  One benefit was the fact that I had the Pet Shop Boys in my ears to make me push the pace.
            The boys and I rode the bikes to Dewey Park where I did sets of pull-ups: hands gripping away from the body, toward the body, and alternating.  I’m not sure if it makes any difference to vary that position of my hands, but it can’t hurt. 
            At the park, I rode around and stopped for pull-ups every now and then while the boys terrorized each other on the playground equipment.
            The air was as thick as swamp water.

No comments:

Post a Comment