Wednesday, May 18, 2016

sub- 50"!!!

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Classic Sprint
Pull-ups
Dam Sprint
Start time
17 May
park
38
49.95

1:49.92
08:01

          Oh my goodness!!! A sub 50-second Classic sprint!! A milestone. And I wasn’t even thinking that it was a possibility. Less than 2 months ago, on March 26, I ran my slowest Classic sprint because of severe leg pain.
My legs were confined to something like 45 degrees from straight down. I mean that I couldn't run without pain. The pain wasn’t acute or anything, it was just that they stuck in concrete. The weird thing is that I needed that concrete for some reason. If I moved the legs I might break their bounds, all hell would break loose, and I’d have permanent damage to the legs.

          Over the last two months, I guess the concrete in my legs has slowly been seeping out. It’s to the point now where I am moving almost freely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment