Friday, June 10, 2016

Orlyonok great day

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
123
steps (s)
Start time
5 June
Orlyonok-Орлёнок
44
32.25
07:31

          Elena and I ran today and are planning to run again tomorrow. I have been feeling fabulous. I was even wondering today if I would be able to run a marathon right now. Legs are fine, feet are fine, ankles are fine. I have a fabulous constitution.
One reason that the run up the steps was a bit slower may be because I was carrying a bag of Elena’s books.
          Rain again today. The rain today was lighter, though, so we didn’t get as wet as yesterday, and this afternoon, I found a sunny place where I could dry my shoes, too. Thus, tomorrow, I will be able to run in nearly perfect footwear.
          We received our official badges yesterday so Elena was able to run outside the gate of Orlyonok and get some teaching materials from her car. The badge has our picture that tells everyone that we are truly have the right to be in the camp. As I was waiting for her, I ran two times through are area that gave me more distance than the run before.

No comments:

Post a Comment