Friday, June 10, 2016

Final performance of Riverside Drive

Date
Place of exercise
Duration (minutes)
Classic Sprint
Dam Sprint
Start time
25 May
park
37
48.10
1:38.56
08:47

          Oh, my! On top of my game, definitely! Many times, when I begin, I am troubled by creaking knees and small pains in the legs. Today, however, straight out of the blocks, I was feeling like Nightingale at night. I might even say I was whisking along the pavement even before the final sprint.
This might all be because it has been four days instead of my customary two since my last run.
          Whatever the cause, I ran the dam sprint nearly 4 seconds faster than the previous record! And this is faster than the result when I thought I had messed up the ending point, making a shorter run and giving me a mistakenly good result. The classic sprint was also a post-Lipitor record.

          Today, I finished up at the French school, I conducted my final TOEFL class, and we did the final performance of the play. Definitely a day when no pigs would die.  

No comments:

Post a Comment