Sunday, May 11, 2014

Moscow Cat Theater

Date
Celsius °
(C*9/5)+32=F
Place of run
Duration (min)
start time
One inside loop
9 flights (sec)
Sets of 11 pull-ups
Sets of 25 push-ups
8 May
≈ 7
Nizhenskaya,Moscow,
≈ 25
07:55
1:22.65
32.53
3
3

            I ran for a short time today because my hip started to give me trouble.  It’s not serious so I think I will be able to run through it soon.  


            I ran on the 10th of May.  Since it was Saturday, with no lessons, I had lots of time.  My Saturday student has unexpectedly gone to France. Two weeks ago, I figured out that the first Saturday of his absence was the first day since September I have spent in Moscow with NO lessons.  Every day since beginning with this young man, I’ve been working.  It’s a big change.
           
            Today, I had a lesson in the morning after which I went to the Moscow Cat Theater.  Lo and behold, I have found my calling. Why, oh why did I not see such a show 25 years ago?  Why didn’t I see this show when I arrived to Moscow 16 months ago?  The show involved people performing for children, AND working with cats.  He directed them to walk on poles and to sit high above the ground.  The cats crawled all over him.  It was obvious that they had spent a great deal of time together getting to know each other and gaining each other’s trust. 




No comments:

Post a Comment