Monday, September 10, 2012

22! on the last day in Tirana




Twenty-two pull-ups!  My last day in Tirana for at least a few months.  I did 17 without stopping.  During earlier attempts, I’ve done 15 before a rest.  This time, I loved it and felt terrific when I finished.
For some reason, my mood was even lighter when I did 21 pull-ups some weeks ago.  Another 48+ finish for the final sprint left me with a smh moment.  It’s amazing that I continue to run so very nearly at the same time.  I was running well, feeling good.  I was thinking during the run that I might break my record for the sprint also.  When I considered that I would be running at the end of a full run (as usual) so it would be unlikely that I run quickly.
So I’m hoping that my passport will be delivered this sometime today.  It has been in Tirana, probably at the airport, for half a day or so.  I am inviting people to the Chicken Shack this afternoon so I can say good-bye.  I talked to the boys about getting their homework done we could have a fine afternoon with nothing hanging over our heads.  Maxim suggested that he could do his homework during recess!  That probably will not happen, but just to have him suggest it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment