Wednesday, March 13, 2013

hurt ankle and the bank








Words 123
          This was a very short and slow run.  I had not been hurting anywhere all day, but immediately when I put my running shoes on, my ankle pain began.
 I think this pain is a residual from the nasty fall is took yesterday on the mist-covered layer of ice that pervades the place.  I trotted around for a short time, jogging over to the pool to check the time that we can swim on Saturday morning. 
          This morning, I had my first class at a bank in town.  The class went well. Luckily this bank is located about 30 seconds from a metro station on the ring around the city, so it is very close-by.  When I told my boss that I was not comfortable with lessons some 50 minutes by metro from our house, he agreed to find me work in the center of town.  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment