Sunday, January 20, 2013

Why I'm not the superintendent









Words 107; 1 pic
The ground is covered with 4 cm of soft, white, clean snow.  Even though I achieved my slowest time on the mid-run sprint, I probably expended the most energy.  I was consciously stressing my legs and arms the entire time, but I was slipping a great degree every stride.  Thus, the fun lasted longer so I took more strides.

Went out at night tonight because I was feeling a bit out of sorts.  Now I’m writing this after I am finished with my shower and my stomach is upset.  I think I will have to go to sleep soon because no waking activity is making me happy.

My friend, Josh, arrived at the Domodedovo Airport in Moscow today.  I met Josh in Almaty, visited him in Tajikistan, he visited me after he had left Almaty already, we met again in Washington, DC.  He’s here for a week on business.


No comments:

Post a Comment